1. What are our shipping/delivery charges?
Delivery charges vary with each Seller.
(Please check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products.)
For some Products, a Rs 40, charge for delivery per item will apply if the order value is less than Rs 500. At the same time, orders of Rs 500 or above are delivered free.
For orders sold by Dikazo, Shipping charges of 39 are applicable for orders less than 599, and orders over 599 comes under Free Shipping
2. What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Generally, all orders are shipped in 1-3 business days and delivered in 3-7 business days from the ship date.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
· The Seller offering the product
· Product's availability with the Seller
· The destination to which you want the order shipped to and the location of the Seller.
3. Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
Delivery time depends on the product availability, the Seller's geographic location, your shipping destination, and the courier partner's time-to-deliver in your location.
4. Seller does not/cannot ship/deliver to my area. Why?
Whether your location can be serviced by the courier depends on
· Whether the Seller ships to your location
· Legal restrictions, if any, in particular, shipping products to your location
· The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
5. Why is the CoD option not offered at my shipping location?
Availability of CoD depends on our courier partner's ability to servicing your location to accept cash as payment at the time of delivery and seller discretion to accept Cod as payment for his orders.
6. I need to return an item; how do I arrange for a pick-up?
Returns are easy. Contact us to initiate a return. You will receive a call explaining
the process once you have initiated a return.
Wherever possible logistics will facilitate the return pick-up of the item. In case the pick-up cannot be arranged, you can return the item through a third-party courier service. The Seller bears return fees.
7. What do the different tags like "In Stock", "Available" mean?
For items listed as "In Stock", Sellers will mention the delivery time based on your location Pin code (usually 2-3 business days, 4-5 business days or 4-6 business days in areas where standard courier service is available). For other areas, Registered Post orders will be sent through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks depending on the location.
The Seller might not have the item in stock but can procure it when an order is placed for the item. The delivery time will depend on the estimated procurement time and the estimated shipping time to your location.
8. Does Dikazo deliver internationally?
As of now, Dikazo doesn't deliver items internationally.